logo-text.png
Principal's Message

Events 

27
Oct
SA2 – EL Paper 2 (P2 to P5)
30
Oct
SA2 – SC (P3 to P5), SA2 – MA (P2)
31
Oct
SA2 – MT (P2 to P5)
 

Announcements 

CZPS  ENTREPRENEURIAL FAIR 2017

The school’s annual event, Entrepreneur-Fair which is a culmination of the P6 pupils Project Work (PW) was held on Thursday, 9 Nov 2017. Total net proceeds of $9,662.70 were generated, of which 70% will be donated to our partner school, Fernvale Gardens and the remaining 30% will be kept by the school for innovation/PW needs.

Chongzheng Primary School Newsletter 2017


Useful Info