Community Involvement Programme
Community Involvement Programme (CIP)'s Aim
Service Learning / Community Involvement Programmes(CIP) provide all Chongzheng pupils experiential learning opportunities to develop their character, competence and commitment as responsible citizens and future leaders. All our P4 to P6 pupils under go through the Service Learning(SL) which is a teaching and learning approach using Community Involvement as a vehicle to create a rich learning environment for pupils.
All pupils will go through a structured SL / CIP in the school through our various programmes planned for each level.
CIP Level-Based Activities
- Primary 1: Prepare Childrens' Day Cards for pupils of FernvaleGardens School (MINDS)
- Primary 2: Prepare papercrafts for pupils of Fernvale Gardens School(MINDS) & presented to pupils of Fernvale during Childrens' Day Celebration
- Primary 3: Take part in SANA Donation Drive
- Primary 4: Litter picking at Kallang River Bank collaborating with WaterWays Watch
- Primary 5: Service Learning with pupils of Fernvale Gardens School
- Primary 6: Entrepreneurial Fair (E-Fair)
CIP School-Based Activities
- Buddy Programmes
- School Environment Maintenance Programme
- Donation Drive : 'Share A Meal'
- Dress up for Charity
- Children's Day Appeal - In collaboration with Community Chest
Staff CIP Activities
Staff also take part in Community Involvement Programme. The objective is to role model
for our pupils as well as to do our part for the community. Staff take part in the following areas.
- Service For The Needy
- Care For The Environment
- Fund Raising